Walt

Sunday, March 9, 2008

O'Nassar



You take that O’Nassar there, he married Jackie Kennedy. Look at the money he’s got, and he’s gonna buy her a diamond mine. Just for the fad of it. Well, that’s all right, that’s all well and good, but there’s no need of any one man having that much money. What the hell does he need all that money for. He could give 90% of it away and still have enough to have anything he wants in the world. Why bunch your money up. Well, I admit, he had to be smart but there’s no man ever made that much money and made it honestly. It’s impossible. It can’t be done. He stole that from somebody through hook or crook or someway. No man ever worked in his life and made that much money. He either had it left to him which is not dishonest, but whoever left him that much, then he was dishonest. He hurt somebody. He’s stepped on a good many little fellas toes, he beat him and didn’t use him fair and right to get that much money. It just can’t be done. You don’t think so, then go ahead and try it.
I’d be all in favor of passing a law that said it ain’t right for you to have that much money. You don’t need it. I’d take it away and just drive down the road and you’ll find some poor guy struggling his head off who got nothing and a whole bunch of kids. Throw him a thousand dollars. Go down the road and throw this other guy a thousand dollars.
I don’t know how much that O’Nassar is worth but he’s worth plenty. I don’t give a damn. When the time comes and the old boy comes down and taps him on the shoulder, and says, hey you’re going to come with me, I don’t care how much money he’s got. He’s gonna go right along same as I’m going to. His money ain’t gonna do him a damn bit of good. And it ain’t. Ain’t gonna do him a might of good. So where’s he gonna be any better than I’ll be when it comes right down to the end of it.
They’re gonna put him right in the ground and he’ll rot just as fast as I will. Bob

No comments: